2017 Board of Directors
The NATM Board of Directors is responsible for the growth and development of the Association. It develops plans and programs for the Association that adhere to the mission and goals of the NATM Strategic Plan.
The board consists of volunteers from 12 regular, trailer manufacturing, members and four associate, supplier members. Members of the board are elected by the membership. Each board member's term is three years, with elections being held annually.
The NATM Governance Plan outlines the roles and responsibilities of the board of directors, committee members and staff.
• Les Eaves, Delta Manufacturing
• Marcus Hester, Optronics International
• Nathan Long, Tracker Marine Group
• Lucas Landis, Aluminum Trailer Co.
• Josh Johnson, Big Tex Trailer Mfg.
• Rick Coffey, The Carlstar Group
• Chris Steinman, MGS, Incorporated
• Chris Pokornowski, Towmaster, Inc.
• Jim Berry, Dexter Axle
• Marco Garcia, U-Haul International, Inc.
• Jake Morrison, H & H Trailers, LLC
• Brian Wise, BWise Manufacturing, LLC
• Ron Yarnell, PPG Industries, Inc.
UPDTAED: FORBOD1601 | Rev. 2/22/2017