Regional Educational Workshop
NATM will be hosting a regional educational workshop June 7 in Lancaster, Pa. This regional workshop will feature two educational sessions focusing on Early Warning Reporting and a governmental affairs update. The workshop also includes an informational luncheon sponsored by Trailer Makers Insurance which will discuss trailer industry trending claims and coverages that trailer manufacturers need to be aware of, upcoming changes to workers’ compensation and the importance of having the right insurance to adequately provide for the challenges many businesses face.
Early Warning Reporting
Von Lindsey of Lindsey Research Services, LLC. will lead an informative conversation on:
- Early Warning Reporting requirements
- Best practices for tracking products
- Evaluating consumer feedback for reportable safety issues
- How to properly present and report safety issues to NHTSA
- Executing a recall through 100% completion
- How to become compliant after encountering a reporting problem
Business Insurance Update
Trailer Makers Insurance will discuss trailer industry trending claims and coverages that trailer manufacturers need to be aware of, upcoming changes to workers’ compensation, and the importance of having the right insurance to adequately provide for the challenges many businesses face.
Government Affairs Update
Government Affairs Analyst Dennis Potter of K & L Gates will provide an update on NATM's work in Washington DC, Congressional activities and federal agency efforts. Plus, an update on the steel and aluminum tariffs, a recap of past activities, and a look ahead at what to expect in 2018.
Click here to register!
When: Thursday, June 7, 2018
Where: Lancaster Marriot at Penn Square 25 South Queen Street Lancaster, Pa. 17603
Cost: FREE for NATM members
To reserve your seat or for more information, contact Bill Tofflemire, NATM Membership & Education Director, Bill.Tofflemire@natm.com or call (785) 272-4433, or click the link below
Save The Date!
NATM is partnering with the Center for America who specializes in transitioning veterans from the armed services to manufacturing jobs. The webinar will cover several best practices for hiring veterans, National Guard members, and Reservists including the following:
- Understanding Military Credentials and Screening Resumes for Good Matches
- Conducting Effective Interviews of Military Candidates
- Transitioning Military Hires into Your Workforce Effectively
- Developing Relationships with Military Organizations
More information on how to register for the event will be distributed closer to the webinar.