2019 Board of Directors
The NATM Board of Directors is responsible for the growth and development of the Association. It cultivates plans and programs for the Association that adhere to the goals of NATM’s Strategic Plan and its mission to “promote trailer safety and the success of the trailer manufacturing industry through education and advocacy. The Board is also tasked with oversight of the Executive Director and approval of NATM Committee recommendations.
The Board consists of volunteers from 12 regular (trailer manufacturing) members and four associate (supplier) members. Members of the Board are elected by the membership for 3 year terms. Annually, 1/3 of the board seats are up for election, with 2/3 of the board remaining the same. Board member selection is based on association involvement, industry experience, and knowledge.
If you are interested in learning more about the NATM Board of Directors including serving or nominating a candidate, or would like to discuss NATM’s Strategic Plan, please contact Executive Director Kendra Ansley at Kendra.Ansley@natm.com.
• Jim Berry, Dexter Axle
• Jon Devitt, Midwest Industries, Inc.
• Marco Garcia, U-Haul International, Inc.
• Brian Wise, BWise Manufacturing, LLC
• Ron Yarnell, PPG Industries, Inc.
• Leo Akins, Forest River, Inc.
• Lyle Berning, Novae Corp.
• John Kerr, Marsh & McLennan Agency
• Serena Moran, Sun Country Trailers
• Joel Bauer, Midsota Manufacturing, Inc.
• Carl Maxey, MGS Incorporated
• Patrick Jennissen, Felling Trailers
• Josh Johnson, Big Tex Trailers
• Rick Coffey, The Carlstar Group