At NATM, we know earning your compliance certification is no easy feat. That's why we've created the Compliance Certification Marketing Kit to help you share this impressive accomplishment with your customers, community and the trailer industry.
Sample Social Media Posts
From announcing your Compliance Certification status to educating your customers on why the NATM decal is a mark of excellence, these sample social media posts were made with NATM Trailer Manufacturers in mind. Simply copy and paste the verbiage below.
Passed Compliance Certification Announcement:
- [Company Name] has joined the fight to improve the safety of America’s roads and highways this week after passing our compliance certification with NATM. Read more about compliance certification here: https://www.natm.com/cvp.html
- We are excited to announce that we passed NATM’s biennial safety compliance consultation, part of NATM’s Compliance Verification Program. Read more about the program here: https://www.natm.com/cvp.html
About the Compliance Verification Program:
- [Company Name] is proud to be committed to building trailers that comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. By completing NATM’s Compliance Verification Program, our customers can be assured that they’re buying a trailer built with safety in mind. Learn more here: https://www.natm.com/cvp.html
- Did you know a trailer with an NATM Compliance Decal affixed to the frame is a trailer that was manufactured by an NATM member who successfully completed the consultation process? [Company Name] is proud to have this mark of safety on our trailers.
- Not all trailers are created equally, and by joining NATM and proudly displaying the red, white and blue NATM decal on our trailers, [Company Name] is showing consumers our trailers meet a higher standard of safety.
Social Media Graphics
Social media graphics are an easy way to make your posts stand out. Highlight your company’s commitment to safety by finding the perfect image to pair with your carefully crafted posts.
Press Release Template
Let your community and the trailer industry know that your company has joined the fight to improve the safety of America's roadways. Simply fill in the red text with your company information and send the press release to your local news outlets and/or industry publications.