You must be 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority as that is defined in your jurisdiction, whichever is older, to visit or use NATM.com in any manner. By visiting NATM.com, thus accepting these Terms, You represent and warrant to NATM.com that You have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction and that You have the right, authority, and capacity to agree to and abide by these Terms. You also represent and warrant to NATM.com that You will use NATM.com in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
2. Use of NATM.com Content.
NATM.com authorizes You to view and access a single copy of the content available on or from NATM.com solely for your personal use. The contents of NATM.com, and of all other Web sites under NATM.com's control, whether partial or otherwise (NATM.com and such other Web sites are sometimes collectively referred to as "NATM Sites") such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other NATM.com content (collectively, "NATM.com Content"), are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All NATM.com Content is the property of NATM or its content suppliers or clients.
You further agree not to use NATM.com Content that appears on this Site other than as specifically permitted herein or by written agreement with NATM.com. Unless specifically permitted herein or in writing by NATM.com, the use of the NATM.com Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
3. NATM.com's Ownership Rights. NATM.com and its licensors own all right, title and interest, including without limitation all worldwide intellectual property rights in the NATM.com Products and Services, and all such rights to all derivative works or enhancements of, in and to, or relating to, the NATM.com Products and Services. [The preceding, “Products and Services,” appears to be an undefined term. Need to define somewhere.] By entering into this Agreement or by using NATM.com, You will not acquire any intellectual property or similar rights in the NATM.com Products or Services other than a limited right to use the Products or Services for Your personal benefit.
4. NATM.com Site Restrictions.
You may not use any NATM.com Site in order to transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation, NATM.com Content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
You agree that you will not use the NATM.com Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the NATM.com Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the NATM.com Site. You may not obtain, use or access, or attempt to obtain, use or access, any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the NATM.com Site.
If You participate as an advertiser, You are solely responsible for all advertising content You transmit or submit to NATM.com or through the NATM.com Advertiser Program and are bound by all the terms and conditions of your Advertising Contract with NATM. NATM.com disclaims all liability relating to Your ads, and You agree to indemnify NATM.com for all loses, costs, expenses, and other damage NATM.com incurs associated with the ads.
By submitting Content for advertising to any public area of any NATM.com Site, You automatically grant to NATM.com, to the extent not inconsistent with Your Advertising Contract with NATM, an irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, fully paid non-exclusive right (including moral rights) and worldwide license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, communicate to the public, perform, display, and distribute such Content (in whole or in part) and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works (in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content) such Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof (through multiple tiers).
NATM.com does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of Advertiser Content.
6. Copyright Agent.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that those who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to NATM.com, designated as such pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2), named below:
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Attn: Copyright Agent
7. NATM.com's Liability.
NATM.com acts as a venue for on-line association management services portal and guide. NATM.com may take any action with respect to Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such Content could create liability for NATM.com, damage NATM.com's brand or public image, or cause NATM.com to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers. While NATM.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove Content or other material from NATM.com from time to time, NATM.com does not assume any obligation to do so and disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
The NATM.com Sites and the NATM.com Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. NATM.com makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any NATM.com Content. The use of all NATM.com Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to NATM.com Sites and may be made at any time. NATM.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of NATM.com or any NATM.com Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from NATM.com or through or from NATM.com or any other NATM.com Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE, FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT, REPRESENT OR COVENANT THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEB SITE WILL MEET USERS' REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. NATM.com ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, AUDIO OR SOFTWARE FROM THE SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL NATM.com, NATM, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MEMBERS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "PROTECTED ENTITIES") BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED ON A CONTRACT INDEMNIFICATION, OBLIGATION, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), COLLATERALLY OR ARISING FROM ANY STATUTORY DUTY, PRE-CONTRACT OR OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, OR OTHERWISE, HOWEVER ARISING, FOR ANY ECONOMIC LOSSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, CONTRACTS, BUSINESS, GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS) OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA THE WEB SITE, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE.
10. Local Standards.
We do not represent that materials on the NATM.com site are appropriate for use in all locations. Persons who choose to access the NATM.com site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations, if and to the extent local laws and regulations are applicable.
11. Links to Content and Other Sites.
NATM.com and certain other NATM.com Sites contain links to third party Web sites and content. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by NATM.com of the contents on such third-party Web sites. NATM.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at your own risk.
NATM.com and certain other NATM.com Sites contain links to social media sites, including but not limited testimonials. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by NATM.com of the content on such social media sites. NATM.com is not responsible for the content, accuracy of such content, or manner in which such content is provided to these third party social media sites. You specifically agree that the use of these social media sites in conjunction with NATM.com is at your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless NATM.com, NATM, their affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, members, and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any Content or other material You provide to any NATM.com Site, or (ii) your breach of the terms of these Terms. NATM.com shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
13. Miscellaneous. The Terms of Service and the relationship between You and Us shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kansas, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any cause of action that may arise under the Terms of Service shall be commenced and be heard in the appropriate court in the State of Kansas, Shawnee County. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Shawnee County in the State of Kansas. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms of Service by NATM.com must be made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of NATM.com specifically referencing these Terms of Service and the provision to be waived. Headings used in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and are not to be relied upon. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect. These Terms of Service will inure to the benefit of, and are intended to be enforceable by, NATM.com's successors, assigns and licensees.
14. Legal Disputes
If any dispute arises between You, another Advertiser and/or NATM.com or any combination thereof, as it relates to NATM.com and this Agreement, such dispute shall be submitted and settled in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, in Shawnee County, Kansas and the decision of a single arbitrator shall be final and binding.
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and NATM.com and are accepted by You upon Your use of the NATM.com Site.
The Service is not intended for use by individuals under eighteen years of age. If you are under the age of eighteen, you may not access or use the Service. If you are aware of any use of the Service by an individual under the age of eighteen, please inform us immediately so that we can terminate such usage.
A. What Information We Collect
1. Personal Information.
You may browse the Site without disclosing any personal information. If, however, you access or use the Service, you may be required to provide information that will allow us to facilitate such access or use, which information may include, without limitation: any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, your first and last name, business or personal mailing address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information (collectively “Personal Information”). You acknowledge that your access and use of certain portions of the Service is conditioned on your provision of such Personal Information. You may decline or revoke your prior authorization to share certain Personal Information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service.
2. Device Information.
When you access and use the Service, including merely browsing the Site without actively and voluntarily providing us information in response to direct and explicit prompts for the same, we may use technology to collect information that is sent to us automatically regarding your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including but not limited to the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, network information and the device’s telephone number, and other information regarding your visit, including but not limited to the date and time you accessed the Service, the Site pages you visit, and, if you linked to the Site from a third-party website, the internet address of such third-party website.
3. Usage Information.
B. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- Operate, maintain, and provide the Service;
- Carry out our obligations arising from your membership, or any other contract entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and membership services that you request from us;
- to organize events that you have purchased or registered for, and to provide you with information, and other materials, relating to the content of the event, the speakers, sponsors and other attendees;
- Process registration with the Service and open, maintain, and close accounts;
- Fulfill your order or request for products or services;
- Provide you with information and otherwise communicate with you regarding your use of the Service;
- Respond to your electronic inquiries;
- Improve, expand, and troubleshoot the Service;
- Notify you when Service updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though the Service;
- Provide customized content and information;
- Make the Site more useful to visitors and learn about the number of visitors to the different sections of the Site, what information is of most and least interest, and technical information that will enhance ease of use, such as the types of technology our visitors use and system performance or problem areas;
- Analyze user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of the Site, and for statistical purposes;
- Use for internal business purposes; and
C. Circumstances Under Which We May Disclose Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, for business purposes without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- If required to do so to comply with any court order, law or legal process (including to respond to any government or regulatory request), or in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is so required;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and for billing and collection;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NATM.
D. How We Collect Your Information
We collect information from and about you directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically when you use the Service. The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our email communications may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to, for example, count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Service statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
E. Security of Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login credentials (including your account login username and password) that we have given to you or which you have chosen to access to certain parts of the Service. Do not to share your password with anyone, and users should exercise caution in providing information in any public areas of the Service. Any information you include in a publicly accessible area of the Service will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users of the Service. If you delete your content from the Service, copies of such content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other users of the Service.
Unfortunately, complete security of the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms cannot be guaranteed. Although we have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our Service. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes information such as your bank account, charge card, or social security number, you should send it by mail unless our Service indicates the particular transmission is secured. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
For Site security purposes and to ensure that the Site and related products and services remains available to all users, NATM employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
The Service may provide you with the opportunity to elect to receive future communications about our products and services. If you authorize these communications, we may contact you periodically with such information. However, if you later change your mind and would no longer like to continue receiving such communications, please contact us (our contact information is listed below) and let us know that you would like to be removed from all further communications (or, if available, click the link at the bottom of any email you receive from us and follow the instructions). Please allow us a reasonable period of time to complete your request.
H. Contact Us
NATMHQ@natm.com or at (785) 272-4433.
4827-2569-2912, v. 1