Trailer Safety Week Champions and Partnership Program
Heading into the third annual Trailer Safety Week June 7-13, 2020, NATM is excited to announce new opportunities for engagement from industry members and peer organizations. For the awareness campaign to expand its reach and effectively improve roadway safety, Trailer Safety Week depends on extraordinary supporters who go above and beyond to reach their industry contacts and end-users. Further, to continue expanding the educational resources available to end-users, NATM is looking to partner with experts and other key stakeholders in towing and traffic safety.
As the Association commits itself to expansion, two new programs were created for industry organizations that would like to join NATM and its TSW Allies in improving trailer safety: TSW Champions and TSW Partnerships.
- Sign up as a Trailer Safety Week Ally
- Include the TSW logo on their website
- Share daily content on social media channels during TSW
- Send one email communication piece promoting TSW (provided by NATM) to industry customers, vendors, dealers, and the like.
Upon successful completion of these items (verification requirements must be met), the organization will enjoy the following benefits:
- Linked logo on Supporter page of TrailerSafetyWeek.com from June 14, 2020, to June 12, 2021
- Rotating ad on TrailerSafetyWeek.com for three months in the following 12 month period (Dependent on receipt of ad meeting specifications provided by NATM Marketing Coordinator. NATM is not responsible for editing artwork, resizing, or adjusting file types. Placement is at the discretion of NATM, and a link will be provided once placed.)
- Listed in NATM’s coverage of Trailer Safety Week in Tracks magazine and The NATM Insider eNews
- Recognition at NATM’s Annual Convention & Trade Show
- 10% off one NATM Advertisement (Tracks, The NATM Insider eNews, Membership Directory or www.NATM.com)
Organizations interested in the TSW Champion program can learn more and sign up online at www.TrailerSafetyWeek.com. Organizations interested in the TSW Partnership program are encouraged to reach out to NATM Executive Director Kendra Ansley at Kendra.Ansley@natm.com or (785) 272-4433.