2024 #NATMShow Exhibitor Checklist
Are you ready for the #NATMShow?
Exhibiting at a trade show effectively markets your brand and builds relationships with company decision-makers. While the show isn't until February, there's still much to do to ensure your time as an exhibitor is a success. This checklist will help you prepare for an optimal exhibiting experience at this year's show.
- Purchase a Booth at the Convention & Trade Show - contact Aileen.Valido@natm.com for a link to purchase a booth for $1,785 for NATM Members, or $3,570 for non-members.
- Locate your Booth - Can't remember what booth number your company is? Click here to view an interactive map of the trade show floor.
- Register for the Convention & Trade Show - Purchasing a booth does not automatically register you and your booth workers for the show. Exhibitors receive 2 complimentary booth worker registrations per 10'x10' booth. Exhibitors can register for the show here.
- Update your Company Listing in the NATM Convention & Trade Show Mobile App - Exhibitor contacts were emailed a custom URL that allows exhibitors to edit their company listing within the NATM Mobile App. Upload your company marketing materials, add your logo, and even set up special promotions or giveaways. The NATM Mobile App is set to go live in early December - make sure your profile is ready for showtime! Learn more about the Whova Exhibitor Guide here.
Didn't see the custom URL email the first time around? No worries! Contact Catie.Rutkowski@natm.com to resend your custom Exhibitor Profile URL.
- Review the Trade Show Schedule - Exhibitors can find the trade show hours in the "Current Exhibitors" section of NATM.com. Click here to view the trade show hours.
- Advertise in the Convention Virtual Swag Bag - Exhibitors can advertise ahead of the event via an emailed PDF to all attendees. Click here to access the advertising contract.
- Access the Freeman Exhibitor Kit - Exhibitors can locate shipping information, booth furnishings, wifi, electric, and air. Click here to access the Freeman Exhibitor Kit.
- Shipping Instructions - Exhibitors can ship their boxes with the Freeman-provided shipping labels. Shipping labels can be found here.
- Schedule Move-In for Large Booths – Exhibitors can notify Freeman if they have a large booth that needs to have a scheduled move-in or assistance. To add your company information, click here.
- EAC Form – the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor form is available. To access the EAC form, click here.
- Create a Plan for Lead Retrieval - Lead Retrieval is easier than ever for NATM Convention & Trade Show Attendees! Attendees’ contact information can be found on the official NATM Events mobile app—featured wherever apps are sold. NATM has upgraded to a new mobile app for 2024 by Whova to improve the attendee and exhibitor experience.
To access lead retrieval, download the NATM App. After you have reached the event “Home”, scroll down to find the “Exhibitor Hub” section. Click the “Lead Retrieval.” Then, you can select either QR Codes or add leads manually. You can then export your lead list into a spreadsheet at any time by clicking the Export button.
- Market Your Attendance - Let your customers and prospective customers know you will be exhibiting at the #NATMShow. Utilize the official Exhibitor Marketing Kit.
Being prepared can make a huge difference in your overall success as an exhibitor. By preparing well in advance, you can ensure that you have all the necessary materials, staff, and resources to showcase your brand in the best possible light. This means you'll be able to make the most of your time at the event, connect with potential customers, and generate valuable leads for your business. So, take the time to plan ahead and come prepared to the 2024 #NATMShow - your bottom line will thank you for it!
Learn More About the Upcoming #NATMShow
Get Social With NATM!