NATM Looks Forward to Serving You in 2022!
The 2022 membership renewals are hitting inboxes, which makes this the perfect time for the Association to reflect on how membership dues are critical in supporting the actions, services, and educational programming that NATM provides for its members and the light- and medium-duty trailer industry. NATM is constantly evaluating costs and benefits to ensure your annual membership investment is being met with valuable returns.
- Welcome Tow Vehicle OEM Members to the Association as a new membership type.
- Continue the Association’s 2019-2021 Strategic Plan focusing on industry growth, increasing brand awareness, and continuously improving the NATM Compliance Verification Program.
- Host a record-breaking number of educational webinars and presentations.
- Grow the reach of the fourth annual Trailer Safety Week, including the introduction of strategic partnerships and access to additional resources.
- Devote resources to marketing the NATM Compliance Verification Program and benefits of the Association to the industry as well as end-users to grow value of the NATM Compliance Decal.
- Educate members of Congress during the annual Regulatory Roundup and Capitol Hill Visits.
Update the 2021 Guidelines for Recommended Minimum Manufacturing Practices for Light- and-Medium
- Duty Trailers, also known as the Guidelines.
- Host the 2021 Workforce Development Summit to assist members with their skilled worker shortage.
- Adapt the NATM Compliance Verification Program to navigate travel restrictions and protect the health and safety of members and staff, while also continuing to help member companies ensure their compliance with applicable federal regulation and industry standards.
- Continue offering the Association Health Plan (AHP) for most NATM member companies.
- Continue offering the NATM Association Retirement Plan for member companies to offer their employees.
- Launch a new online store for NATM members.
NATM’s commitment is to its members and ultimately to trailer safety. Supporting NATM members’ ability to grow and prosper, while also contributing to the safety of the nation’s roadways, is what drives the Association’s work. Your support of this mission and your integral feedback along the way is vital to NATM’s success. NATM looks forward to continuing this important work in the coming year!
2022 NATM Membership Dues
Your 2022 NATM membership renewal notice was mailed to the attention of your accounts payable department in November. For international members, invoices were emailed.
- Regular Members (Trailer Manufacturers): $995
- Branch Regular Members (Trailer Manufacturers): $325
- Associate Membership (Suppliers/Service Providers): $860
- Tow Vehicle OEM Membership (Automotive Manufacturers): $860
- Branch Associate Membership (Suppliers/Service Providers): $150
- Trailer Dealer Affiliates: $150
You have the option to renew your membership online on your Member Compass, where you can log into the to view and pay the invoice. Should you decide to pay online, please advise accounts payable to disregard the notice. Your membership login credentials are below.
Membership dues must be paid no later than January 31, 2022. Any dues not received by Jan. 31, 2022 will be considered delinquent, and all membership benefits will be terminated until paid per the NATM Bylaws.
For Trade Show Exhibitors, it is important to note that NATM DUES MUST BE PAID BY DEC. 31, 2021 to maintain the member rate for booths at the February 2022 Convention & Trade Show in Tampa, Fla.
Thank you for your continued support of the Association. Please don’t hesitate to contact Meghan Ryan, NATM Assistant Director, at (785) 272-4433 Meghan.Ryan@natm.com if you have any questions or concerns.