NATM Looks Forward to Serving You in 2021!
The 2021 membership renewals are hitting inboxes, which is the perfect time for the Association to reflect on how membership dues are critical in supporting the actions, services, and educational programming that NATM provides for its members and the light- and medium-duty trailer industry. NATM is constantly evaluating costs and benefits to ensure your annual membership investment is being met with valuable returns.
- Launch an Association Health Plan (AHP) for most NATM member companies.
- Establish the NATM Association Retirement Plan for member companies to offer their employees.
- Continue the Association’s 2019-2021 Strategic Plan focusing on industry growth, increasing brand awareness, and improving the NATM Compliance Verification Program.
- Host additional virtual educational resources online such as webinars and presentations.
- Grow the reach of the third annual Trailer Safety Week, including the introduction of strategic partnerships and access to additional resources.
- Devote resources to marketing the NATM Compliance Verification Program and benefits of the Association to the industry as well as end-users to grow value of the NATM Compliance Decal.
- Release the Dealer Compendium, a 300-page resource guide for trailer dealers that includes state laws, trailer safety information, end-user materials, and certain applicable federal regulations to help close the gap of information that exists between manufacturer, dealer, and end-user.
- Educate members of Congress during the annual Regulatory Roundup and Capitol Visits.
- Update the 2020 Guidelines for Recommended Minimum Manufacturing Practices for Light- and-Medium
- Duty Trailers, also known as the Guidelines.
- Create the Guidance on Workplace Safety for COVID-19, which includes information from the CDC and OSHA. The document includes examples from similar industries to help members identify implementable safety protocols for the trailer manufacturing industry.
- Create a COVID-19 Resource Center on NATM.com, which is updated regularly so that members have access to the latest information and guidance when they need it most.
- Host a COVID-19 Webinar Series with Marsh and McLennan Agency (MMA) to help the trailer manufacturing industry continue operating while mitigating risks.
- Survey members on the impact of COVID-19, which was used in advocacy efforts as data points for participants and for the Association to evaluate its benefits moving forward.
- Adapt the NATM Compliance Verification Program to navigate travel restrictions and protect the health and safety of members and staff, while also continuing to help member companies ensure their compliance with applicable federal regulation and industry standards.
NATM’s commitment is to its members and ultimately to trailer safety. Supporting NATM members’ ability to grow and prosper, while also contributing to the safety of the nation’s roadways, is what drives the Association’s work. Your support of this mission and your feedback along the way is vital to NATM’s success. NATM looks forward to continuing this important work in the coming year!
Your 2021 NATM membership renewal notice was mailed to the attention of your accounts payable department in November. For international members, invoices were emailed.
For 2021, Membership Dues are remaining the same:
- Regular Members (Trailer Manufacturers): $925
- Branch Regular Members (Trailer Manufacturers): $300
- Associate Membership (Suppliers/Service Providers): $795
- Branch Associate Membership (Suppliers/Service Providers): $135
- Trailer Dealer Affiliates: $150
You have the option to renew your membership online at www.NATM.com. Log into your Member Compass section to view and pay the invoice.
Membership dues must be paid no later than January 31, 2021. If dues are not received by Jan. 31, the member company will be considered delinquent and all membership benefits will be terminated until paid per the NATM Bylaws.
Thank you for your continued support of the Association. Please don’t hesitate to contact Meghan Ryan, NATM Assistant Director, at Meghan.Ryan@natm.com if you have any questions or concerns.