Booth Selection Process for the 2024 Trade Show
The National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) is again using Map Your Show’s online booth sales software for the NATM Convention & Trade Show at the South Point Hotel Casino & Spa in Las Vegas, Nev. Feb. 13-15, 2024. This program allows real-time booth selection and significant time savings for exhibitors.
The NATM Convention Committee decided 2024 booth prices earlier this year. The cost for NATM Members for a 10’x 10’ booth is $1,785. Booth spaces for nonmembers of NATM will cost $3,570. The booth cost includes two complimentary booth worker registrations, carpeting of the booth, 6’ table, two chairs, and a wastebasket.
The opportunity to select exhibitor space at the 2024 trade show will be made available to suppliers and service providers in the following phases:
- Phase 1: 2023 sponsors will choose their booths first in the order of their sponsorship levels during the following dates:
- $30,000 and higher –May 17-21
- $10,000 – $29,999 –May 22-30
- $7,500 – $9,999 –May 31-June 5
- $5,500 – $7,499 –June 6-11
- $2,500 – $5,499 – June 12-18
- $1,000 – $2,499 – June 19-25
- $250 – $999 – June 26-July 4
- Phase 2: 2023 non-sponsor exhibitors select their booths July 5 – Aug 7, 2023
- Phase 3: The general membership will be allowed to choose booth space beginning August 8, 2023
- Phase 4: Non-members will be allowed to choose booth space beginning Sept. 5, 2023
On the day your booth selection window opens, you will receive an email from NATM notifying you that the booth sales application is now available online for your company. The email contains a unique code that when entered, pre-populates the online booth sales application. Once logged in, exhibitors can view the 2024 trade show floor plan and select the desired booth(s).
During the completion of the online application, exhibitors pay for their booth(s) with a credit card. Once NATM approves the application, an email containing login credentials to the exhibitor dashboard is sent. The dashboard allows exhibitors to update their company profile and contact information and view other important information relevant to the upcoming show.
As always, the sign-up for booth space is first-come, first-served. You can sign up at any time after your group’s window begins. If you miss the window for your group, the privilege of choosing during your group’s time is lost. Be sure to mark your calendar to remember to sign up as soon as you receive your email from NATM!
If you have any questions regarding how to book your exhibit space at the 2023 NATM Convention & Trade Show, contact NATM Membership & Events Coordinator Catie Rutkowski at Catie.Rutkowski@natm.com or (785) 272-4433.